The Senior Software Developer will report to the Developer Lead and work closely with the project team and clients’ technical staff throughout implementation of IWMS software solutions.
queries to retrieve data from client databases and create and run end-to-end tests.
• Interacts with Project Managers and other support staff to determine needs of application modifications or enhancements
• Develops and executes comprehensive test plans to validate that program are working properly
• Writes test cases that address all possible scenarios based on technical requirements
• Carries out the debugging and troubleshooting of the customizations, records the results and identifies possible problems in the application
• Understand, write, and maintain SQL Database queries
• Adheres to company attendance standards and can be flexible to meet project deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a diploma from a computer school accredited
• At least 5 years of technical experience while working in a team environment.
• A minimum of 5 years of programming experience
• A minimum of 2 year of database experience including database tools
• A minimum of 2 year using Object Oriented Programming
• Strong knowledge of the techniques and methodology of programming
• Relational Database knowledge
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with UNIX and/or GIT
• Apache Tomcat
• Data Visualization Software: Tableau, Power BI
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Remote work
• Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings