- Lead team agile ceremonies including standups, sprint and release planning, demonstrations, and team retrospectives.
- Act as champion for removing obstacles and impediments on behalf of the Scrum Team, and helping mature agile implementation.
- Provide support for Product Manager and Product Owner to ensure a consistently groomed and right-sized backlog.
- Demonstrated understanding of team dynamics, and an ability to motivate distributed team members do their best work.
- Guide teams during sprint planning to ensure the team can capably deliver and accelerate velocity whenever possible.
- Lead discussions and meetings, keeping teams and stakeholders organized and on-task.
- Support teams in determining prioritization of work, or resolving conflicting prioritizations as needed.
- Demonstrated understanding of the SDLC and familiar with technical concepts and common risks.
- Experience leading and influencing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Scrum Product Owner.
- Able to travel in the US and Mexico on occasion (>25%).
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- A minimum of 3 years working as a Scrum Master.
- Knowledgable about large Agile projects and experience managing multiple Scrum teams.
- Experience in Technology Industry is preferred.
- Highly organized
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required)
- Exceptional English skills
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with .NET.
- Healthcare or Medical industry experience
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings