To be a successful and
effective DevOps engineer the ideal candidate must have the ability to
continuously develop and integrate new systems and operations into the code. A
DevOps engineer must have flexible working skills and adapt to the changing
code and quickly evolving environment.
· Devop Engineers must be comfortable moving from
one area of software construction to another, be it integration, testing,
releasing or deployment.
· DevOp engineers must have the skills to write
secure code to protect applications from unwanted attacks, in addition to
ensuring systems have defense mechanisms in place against common cybersecurity
· Must be able to do critical thinking and problem
solving under tense situations.
· Triage and resolve application issues
· Configuration and automation management, health
checks, single point of failure, notifications, alerting with Datadog,
Graphana, Scout, and Sentry.
· Must have the ability to make decisions
confidently and quickly in an ever-changing environment of DevOps
· Determine operational feasibility by evaluating
analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed
· Ensuring operational best practices by working
closely with the deployment/releasing teams.
· Proactively promotes teamwork to achieve group
results. May be an informal or formal team leader
· Effective cross-functional leadership skills,
verbal communication skills, and strong collaboration skills.
· Ensure application performance in production to
scale, provide infrastructure and architecture guidance to engineering teams,
and monitor trends to find and address issues before clients even know they
· Design, build and maintain as release pipeline
and pipeline process to help engineering teams guarantee successful production
· Handle all on-call level-2 responsibilities with
· Ensure the SLA for the client services with a
high-availability system design and production-monitoring plan
· BS in Computer Science (or technical degree)
with at least 5 to 8 years of experience.
· Expert skill in any of the following tools and
coding languages: Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Git, and Redis
· Launch, monitor, and manage both clustered and
non-clustered datastores and databases, Postgres, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
· Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix
environment and scripting languages: Shell, Ruby
· Experience with application development in Ruby
· Strong Automation and Modernization skills.
· Working understanding of complex data-based and
cloud infrastructure components in AWS: EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, CloudWatch.
· Good knowledge in integrating SCM, Code Quality,
Code Coverage and Testing tools for CI/CD pipelines
· Good knowledge in complete Software Development
· Visualization level skills like data aggregation
(from multiple sources like Jenkins through its API or using Prometheus or
logstash), data display (for example Grafana)
· Proficient with process and documentation like
Confluence and GIT.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try
to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in
working in this amazing company.
· Remote work
· Telework costs support towards Electricity and
· Permanent - Full Time Job
· Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON
· Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical
Insurance with Dental Discounts
· 100% Payroll scheme
· Career Path
· Cool offices and a collaborative environment
· American Company culture
· Health & Wellness program for employees