- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in computer science or an engineering discipline.
- 3-5 yrs of professional experience.
- Programming skills in C# (or understanding of at least one modern object-oriented programming language, design and principles.
- Familiarity with automation frameworks in Selenium.
- Understanding of testing concepts, test types, test design and Test Life Cycle .
- Good programming knowledge in Postman for API testing (Restful APIs).
- Exploratory experience on new systems to identify test case/data requirements.
- Root cause analysis
- Be able to provide solution to the problem.
- Understanding of database concepts (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle) and able to write SQL queries for database testing and data verification.
- Bug Discovery with debugging (preferred if worked on TFS/Azure DevOps).
- Understanding of Agile Environment concepts such as user stories, providing estimates etc.
- Manual and Automation testing of Cloud application.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and able to document well.
- Create and update documentation (Test Plans, Test Strategies, Test Cases, Test Reports).
- Create, update, triage, and report defects.
- Be able to write, review and execute Test Cases in Azure DevOps.
- Experience in CI/CD in Azure DevOps.
Nice to have:
- Performance test experience in JMeter or other tool.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings