• 3+ years’ experience in front-end development
• Expertise in hand-coding tableless HTML layouts with cross-browser-compatible HTML/CSS
• Solid understanding of a modular approach and its benefits to web design and development.
• Solid understanding of how to develop responsive sites which are cross-browser and device compatible
• Experience using debug tools (Chrome DevTools, DOM, etc.)
• Team-oriented, we-before-me attitude
• Familiar with Git
• Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
• A focus on front-end development — while we will consider all qualified candidates, this is not a position for back-end developers who know some front-end coding
• As a front end developer, you’ll work alongside our creative and software teams, leveraging your HTML and CSS skills to create products with superb, seamless experiences for users.
• You’ll use your background in web development to ensure that the functionality and design of creative concepts for a project are compatible with current standards.
• You’ll do work that runs the gamut of front-end development, from building sites and optimizing them for mobile to performing daily maintenance on existing sites.
• We want someone who’s committed to being pixel-perfect, loves talking about front-end frameworks, and takes pride in creating effective, efficient experiences for users.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience working with CSS frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap, 960 Grid, etc.) - - familiarity with the frameworks only.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Remote work
• Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees