• 5+ yrs of experience as Software Developer
• Experience with Visual Studio
• Experience developing and supporting .NET applications.
• Good programming skills with .NET Framework 4.5+, ASP.NET and .NET Core 2.0+
• Strong programming skills with C# v5.0+ and code best practices for .NET Core 2.0+
• Programing skills on these technologies at least: Blazor, JS and Web APIs for microservices
• Strong knowledge of OOP best practices (SOLID principles)
• Good understanding of design patterns.
• Good experience of Angular 6 and above
• Good development experience with SQL Server 2014 and 2019
• Good experience with SQL and T-SQL Experience working with at least 1 ORM, preferred Entity Framework or Dapper
• Integration with REST Web Services and APIS
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Self-motivated and team player
• Provides design development for projects involving .NET application development and additions/enhancements to existing applications.
• Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
• Design, code/develop, test, and implement moderately complex systems, considering operational and functional aspects of the solution, demonstrating an understanding of the business function.
• Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web applications.
• Stay current with software and industry trends representing a willingness and capability to quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Remote work
• Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees