• IT related bachelor’s degree.
• 3 to 5 years experience on software development.
• Demonstrated experience with modern web frameworks such as Angular.
• Web Application Development using J2EE technologies.
• Experience using Java 8
• Strong experience with Angular 2+
• Frontend frameworks like Bootstrap
• Integration with REST Web Services and APIS
• Good knowledge of Hibernate and Spring.
• Able to contribute to complex design specs with some assistance from senior staff.
• Able to work on small to medium projects with little to no supervision.
• At least 2 years of experience in SQL
• Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
• Apply UI design principles and patterns in creating enterprise level solutions.
• Integrate UI with REST WebServices
• Write unit and automation tests to ensure a high-quality product.
• Execute Continues Integration
• Identify opportunities for improvement in existing code and suggest possible solutions.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of web application best practices.
• Provide guidance and training to less experienced developers and analysts.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Remote work
• Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees