We are looking for a Sr Software Engineer who will be part of the initial team which will develop a new, native cloud based, enterprise-grade analytics product.
- Design, develop, and support healthcare software products/services of enterprise-grade level cloud-based applications
- Prototyping new solutions using latest cloud technologies
- Be an integral part of a scrum team participating in sprint planning, story-point estimation, development, daily stand-ups & sprint retrospectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Testing/QA/Product Security) to ensure software being delivered is of high quality and free of security vulnerabilities
- Be responsible for writing unit tests and technical documentation
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering degree with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- 4+ years of working experience using of C# and best practices of C# programming.
- 2+ years of working experience with frontend frameworks like Angular
- 2+ years of working experience using Microsoft SQL Server programming, including T-SQL programming, database design, and performance tuning.
- 3+ years developing Azure, cloud-based applications
- CI/CD experience for automated deployment
- Knowledge of unit test frameworks, source control systems including Azure DevOps
Desired / Additional Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience with medical devices and integrating with them.
- .NET Core experience
- Experience with Terraform or ARM templates, plus Octopus for deployment
- Azure Event Hubs or other data ingestion architecture patterns
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings