NearShore Technology is a
fast growing, high-tech consulting company; headquartered in the US with
growing offices in Mexico. We provide IT services for Fortune 1000 companies in
the MedTech, FinTech and HighTech industries. NearShore has been included in
the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA for 3 years in a row.
Our mission is to add
value to our customers, our employees, our stakeholders, our communities, our
countries, and our world. Come work for a fun company with great opportunities
for training and growth. We understand that our employees are our most
important asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Location: Puebla, Mexico; Merida, Mexico.
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• At least 2+ yrs of experience with Oracle application development.
• Solid experience developing complex SQL queries and transactions
• Development of stored procedures, functions, packages in PL/SQL
• Tuning and optimization of SQL and PL/SQL code
• Unix and light shell scripting
• Oracle Forms or similar app dev skills are preferred.
• Previous experience working independently or with a team with US based clients.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
• NST adds value to employees and their communities.
• Work Stability
• We are all like a family
• Employees are recognized
• We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
• Empathy with Employees
• The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable
• NST is a growing Company
• Improved employee benefits
• Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits to all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings