NearShore Technology is a fast growing, high-tech consulting company; headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. We provide IT services for Fortune 1000 companies in the MedTech, FinTech and HighTech industries. NearShore has been included in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA for 3 years in a row!
Our mission is to add value to our customers, our employees, our stakeholders, our communities, our countries, and our world. Come work for a fun company with great opportunities for training and growth. We understand that our employees are our most important asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will design and implement new software solutions and adapt existing systems to meet business and technology requirements. The Senior Software Engineer will work directly with IT management, development and delivery teams, business, and vendors to facilitate the successful design, growth, and release software solutions.
In this role, the candidate should have hands-on experience in all areas of the software development life cycle, be able to work independently with little supervision, have excellent organization, communication, and problem-solving skills, and be able to lead a team of developers to complete software deliverables on time and in compliance with quality standards.
• Lead a team of developers, contributing to and coordinating the work.
• Design and document technical aspects of Sparrow Software. Ie. Software flow charts, source code migration.
• Develop software in multiple development environments on operating systems such as Linux, windows, UNIX etc.
• Debug, discover and resolve complex software issues, leading to efficient and permanent solutions. Troubleshoot issues across team with the more jr. developers.
• Perform validation and verification testing.
• Work closely with internal functions ie. IT, QA and support sales.
• Stay current and advise on new and evolving technologies and available solutions.
• Develop and document software technical design.
• Assist in developing and enforcing software development best practices such as code reviews, defensive coding, secure coding practices, Globalization, Design patterns.
• Assist in task planning, estimation, and scheduling
• Breaking down large components into smaller pieces and assigning to the team.
• Bachelor’s (required) or master’s degree (preferred) in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as a software engineer.
• Extensive experience in designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining enterprise-level software systems.
• Experience developing the first version of a platform/software application
• Expertise and experience with the DevOps process and automation of those processes.
• Proficiency in fundamental and advanced algorithms, data structures (Stack, binary tree), and design patterns (bridge, interfaces, abstract factory, adapter, etc.)
• Knowledge of DOM and Web APIs.
• Knowledge of SQL, Go, REACT, Angular
• Proficiency in OOP and functional programming paradigms.
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
• Knowledge of HTTP and socket-based communications.
• Experience in working with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with leading teams of developers.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
• NST adds value to employees and their communities.
• Work Stability
• We are all like a family
• Employees are recognized
• We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
• Empathy with Employees
• The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable
• NST is a growing Company
• Improved employee benefits
• Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.