Location: Puebla, Mexico; Merida, Mexico
- Web service development.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units, customers, and subject-matter experts to sustain a fluid communication in both directions with management, project status, architectural and technological trends, and functional/integration issues.
- Define specifications and develop programs, modifying existing programs, preparing test data and functional specifications.
- Design and define specifications for systems, identifying potential process improvement areas and suggesting options and approaches.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or possess equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a computing environment with multiple programming languages.
- Experience developing software with Java, NodeJS, and Python. Preferred Java.
- Experience with security frameworks (JWT, OAuth2) is a bonus.
- Experience in Unix and Linux.
- Experience in the creation of REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family.
- Employees are recognized.
- We have an Employee Success department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable.
- NST is a growing Company.
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings