Location: Puebla, Mexico; Merida, Mexico
- Create test plans, documenting test cases and recording test progress and results.
- Design and create manual functional tests, as well as programming automated tests and discovering bugs within the software.
- Drive and manage innovation and streamlining the overall testing processes.
- Identify, isolate and track bugs throughout the testing process.
- Identify any potential problems that the users might encounter.
- Execute manual and automated testing for the software being developed.
- Research and analyze product features being tested, as well as new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
- Review the web services and the APIs to ensure consistency and functionality to comply with the requirements of each project.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or possess equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the design, planning, execution, and follow-up of testing of web services, API, and data loads.
- A deep understanding of QA methodologies for software, tools, and processes
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Working experience in software development and software QA.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family.
- Employees are recognized.
- We have an Employee Success department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable.
- NST is a growing Company.
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings