Location: Puebla, Mexico; Merida, Mexico
- Design and develop software applications, structuring code, and configuring databases.
- Work on defects, implement feature requests, add enhancements, and help support the application.
- Evaluate the performance of critical application components and optimize them to assure maximum performance and scalability
- Assist in driving the development effort for End-to-End on-time delivery of high-quality solutions that conform to feature requirements
- Work closely with the product management, program management, and other team members to coordinate schedules, identify task assignments, and provide progress updates at daily standup meetings
- Perform, design, and code reviews for all key application functional components
- Participate in quality assurance and testing.
- Provide critical thinking, technical innovation, and attention to detail when serving as a trusted advisor on your team.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or possess equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience with knowledge organizing and designing applications using Java, Node.js and/or Python.
- Experience preferred in Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Exxperience with AWS Core services such as Lambda, etc.
- Proven experience leading software teams.
- Experience with some software architecture is nice to have.
- Polly (nice to have)
- Experience with AWS Summerian
- Rekognition (must have experience)
- Infrastructure as code knowledge writing Cloud formation or Terraform: steps involved in Cloud Formation; example of writing a cloud formation template; difference between CloudFormation and Beanstalk; handling issues in CloudFormation resource creation (must have experience)
- Experience with API Gateway
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings