- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve data
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure that they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Oversee the migration of data using ETL technologies from legacy environments to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by implementing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- 6+ years of experience in database architecture, centered on the construction of AWS, with good design skills.
- Decision maker and agent of change.
- Basic DB design skills and DB
- Hands on experience with MySQL or AWS Auroa
- Nice to have experience using DevOps CI/CD for databases with AWS.
- Handling of data ingress and egress from the AWS cloud.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Highly detail-oriented and intellectually curious.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST was awarded as a Best Place to work in IT by Empleos TI.
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings