- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, customers, and end-users.
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine the project scope and vision.
- Identifies the project stakeholders and establishes customer classes, defining their characteristics.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and defines the scop and parameters of the requirements analysis on a project on an individual basis, to define the impact, outcome criteria and metrics of the project.
- Works with stakeholders and the project team to prioritize the requirements gathered.
- Performs research, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements, gathering processes, and developing strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Assists in the research on products to reach agreed-upon requirements, providing support for purchasing efforts.
- Participates in the QA of the purchased solutions, ensuring that the features and the functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Participates in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develops and uses standard templates to write requirements specifications accurately and concisely.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and executes peer reviews of the business requirements to make sure that the requirements specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Interprets the customer requirements to ensure that the requirements specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Manages and tracks the status of the requirements throughout the project lifecycle, enforcing and redefining when needed.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of the business requirements, both verbally and using written documentation, to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders, so that the issues and the solutions are understood.
- Provides guidance, mentoring and/or instruction to junior staff members
- Able to exercise independent judgement and to take action on it.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, focused on details.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while being under pressure.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family.
- Employees are recognized.
- We have an Employee Success department that creates happiness by caring for us and milies.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable.
- NST is a growing Company.
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings