• Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in computer science or an engineering discipline.
• Software development experience.
• Software quality experience.
• Understanding of "black box" and "white box" testing concepts and automation testing.
• Demonstrates high potential in Test Scenarios creation (Feature)
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language. (C# is preferred)
• Demonstrates potential in Development and testing of Web Applications, Web Services, with understanding of related technologies (HTTP, HTML, DOM, XML).
• Understands databases (SQL Server is preferred) and be able to develop basic level queries.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new tools, frameworks, and methodologies (e.g. Data Driven, Keyword, etc.).
• Understanding of Agile Environment concepts such as user stories, providing estimates etc.
• Understand Object Oriented software design and principles.
• Understand Test Design and Test Life Cycle
• Experience with Microsoft Technical Stack (C#, .NET)
• Basic coding and debugging in C#, Selenium, and related Test Automation frameworks
• Review Requirements/Specification/Acceptance Criteria/Code and generated test scenarios.
• Analysis of Test Scenarios to determine if test should be automated or remain manual.
• Analysis of Test Scenarios to determine if update to software design changes / tools are required.
• Ability to develop / update tools and or software to make application more testable / scalable with dev guidance.
• Create / update automation frameworks
• Create automated test (e.g. Keywords, page object model).
• Review PRs for Code related to Test/Automation check ins (e.g. Keywords, page object model).
• Create and update documentation (Test Plans, Test Strategies, Test Cases, Test Reports)
• Create, update, triage, and report defects
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees