• As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for capturing product ideas from relevant stakeholders, converting them into fully researched and fleshed out features, working with the engineering team during backlog refinement sessions to translate those features into user stories, and validating the feature before the release.
• Demonstrate passion and drive for continuous improvement to enhance the quality of the products and services we offer.
• Works with the Product Manager and other senior stakeholders to understand the business needs and product goals.
• Review and manage the product’s vision, storyboards, user workflows, communicate updates to Services, Delivery, Support and other stakeholders
• Create and maintain the technical product roadmap in partnership with the Product Manager and other stakeholders.
• Negotiate work with the team during the sprint planning meetings, always considering the team’s
• Communicate to Leadership, Customer Success, Support and other stakeholders’ rollout plans, feature details and bug status updates.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of experience in the following:
• Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification or experience
• Ability to understand and translate concepts in microbiology to technology teams in order to develop software solutions for the medical laboratory space.
• Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles and familiarity with technology team collaboration.
• Experience in MedTech, Biomedical, or Microbiology background very strongly preferred
• Familiarity with CLSI, EUCAST, growth-based detection and similar strongly preferred
• High communicator, with strong written and spoken skills
• Highly analytical “big-picture” strategic thinker
• Comfortable running meetings and presenting to Director-level and above as well as collaborating with Scrum delivery teams
• Able to organize the efforts of large, cross-functional teams and represent business ideas and technical challenges
• Familiarity with medical device technology in culture reading strongly preferred.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
• NST adds value to employees and their communities.
• Work Stability
• We are all like a family
• Employees are recognized
• We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
• Empathy with Employees
• The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable
• NST is a growing Company
• Improved employee benefits
• Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits to all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.