The Technical Writer works as part of the Product Design team to create and maintain documentation that efficiently and effectively transfers knowledge to relevant audiences. The Technical Writer applies technical writing best practices to design, test, and refine documentation that supports our products and internal processes. The candidates play an important role in improving the internal and external customer and user experience by providing clear, easy-to-understand materials to help users set up and use our products and services. The technical writer works closely with the product designer, product manager & engineering team.
Location: Merida, Puebla or Remote.
- Deliver high quality documentation in a variety of media; documentation includes product manuals, developer documentation (e.g., SDKs, APIs).
- Design system documentation (Accessibility guidelines, UI standards etc.).
- Research, analyze, organize, design, and develop the presentation of technical information.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise, and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Translate technical information into clear, concise, and effective documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 3-5 years of experience working in B2B SaaS and/or enterprise software industry experience.
- Strong written communications skills including stellar grammar and proofreading.
- The ability to take in large quantities of complex information and organize/distill in a way that is useful for different audience types.
- Detail orientated, and able to think and write in context with the target audience.
- Very comfortable managing many projects and deadlines across a variety of stakeholders.
- Enjoys working as part of a team where priorities shift as needed, but can work independently, too.
- Demonstrable and recent usage of the tools of the trade including Azure DevOps, HTML/XML, Zendesk, Confluence, any CMS or similar technologies, Madcap Flare, SWAGGER or other authoring tool, Wikis.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST was awarded as a Best Place to work in IT by Empleos TI.
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings