We are currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, and inspired technologist for the role of a DevOps/Cloud Engineer. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented team player with a broad technology, security and cloud background who can collaboratively contribute with the engineering team on the delivery of the next generation enterprise Cloud platform for Alluma. This is a great opportunity to build new CloudOps, SecOps, NetOps & DevOps skills, in an exciting environment with a dedicated team. The position will entail working within a fast-paced team of engineers, product managers and stakeholders who are all responsible for enhancing our existing suite of applications and services, as well as the development and implementation of new software and services.
Location: Merida, Puebla or Remote.
- Design, engineer and implement new cloud technology solutions in line with the product delivery roadmap.
- Act as the function Lead and subject matter expert to drive and resolve all necessary infrastructure needs.
- Build and operate secure cloud-based infrastructure and services.
- Build scalable and highly available environments across all cloud services.
- Work with our internal delivery teams to build understanding of DevOps principles.
- Lead all technical decisions required to ensure scalable, and secure infrastructure.
- Continually looking for ways to improve of our CI/CD pipelines and release processes -designing and developing pipelines to deliver multiple daily releases to production.
- Working closely with our Development Technical Leads and Project/Program Manager to optimize delivery and IT operations processes.
- Overseeing the day-to-day deployment process, testing and configuration of software releases, DevOps pipelines, monitoring tools, and other supporting technologies.
- Monitor and manage Azure cloud-based infrastructure and associated services.
- Responsible for developing end-to-end automation for Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and making it accessible to customers from a Service Catalog, and to DevOps teams in CI/CD pipelines.
- Able to manage CI and CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) tools within a team of developers.
- Responsible for enabling a successful migration of on-prem infrastructure to Microsoft Azure and other public cloud providers.
- Use of software development tools, practices, and processes to deliver solutions in an iterative manner.
- Documentation for all changes, upgrades, maintenance, and procedures.
- Own all Security aspects of Cloud platform configuration and automation.
- Serve as the SME on Linux and Windows platform security in Azure & AWS cloud environments and guide the establishment of security settings and policies.
- Identify risks and provide guidance regarding remediation of gaps to facilitate hardened and sustainable cloud environments.
- Lead all security efforts for integration of infrastructure and business solutions with cloud environments.
- Monitor and audit Microsoft Azure system and service changes.
- 5+ years of experience on Windows and UNIX based systems and internals.
- 3+ years of systems engineering or networking engineering experience.
- 3+ years of cloud platform experience (Azure, AWS, Google).
- 3+ years of experience with security architectures of Infrastructure & Platforms (IaaS), PaaS, SaaS).
- 3+ Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- 3+ years of network experience, including firewalls, Security Groups, subnetting, routing, & VPN.
- Windows and Linux OS security administration, design recommendations on secure system and service configuration, and general System Administrator maintenance.
- Experience implementing and developing fully automated build and deployment processes using DevOps principles and CI/CD technologies.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional self-direction and project management skills.
- A keen interest in exploring and utilizing new technologies and platforms.
- Be a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST was awarded as a Best Place to work in IT by Empleos TI.
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings