We are looking for a self-driven, ambitious engineer who is proficient with object-oriented programming technologies. Has to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. Must be an active questioner, thirst for knowledge, flexible, adaptable, critical thinker, and detail oriented.
Location: Merida, Puebla or Remote.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Develop frameworks, tools as needed to improve team productivity.
- Design & develop backend interfaces (API’s), specifications, and architecture.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new best practices to maximize code quality & efficiency.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Code review
- Manage technical debt
- 5+ years of progressive experience developing web applications and coding complex software applications in C#/.Net, on the Microsoft stack.
- 5+ years of experience of Azure and serverless infrastructure services. (API Gateway, functions, App services, containers etc.).
- Diverse experience developing and modifying data-driven web software platform/applications with rich UI, such as CMS platforms.
- Strong hold on object programming and project patterns.
- Hands-on experience and thorough understanding of the following technologies: C#.NET code, .NET CORE Framework and development practices.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages, such as Elastic.
- Experience with Socket based communication.
- Experience working with Entity Framework.
- SQL Server, including SQL scripting, using SQL queries and testing SQL statements.
- REST API development and integration.
- Hands-on experience and thorough understanding of Git source control.
- Knowledge of software design, software architecture, and programming best practices.
- 5+ Experience with software deployment processes.
- 5+ Experience using and applying Continuous Integration tools in DevOps.
- 5+ Experience with Oauth authentication methods.
- 5+ Experience with Azure application development and administration.
- Experience with agile (Scrum) development methods.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking, and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST was awarded as a Best Place to work in IT by Empleos TI.
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings