We are looking for a data architect to design and document a logical and physical data models for transactional and analytics databases. by leveraging Cloud PaaS and IaaS offerings to build services in support of data liquidity, data management and storage, data pipelines including both traditional ETL and streaming platforms, master data management and data stewardship. Develop policies and procedures for ensuring database security and access controls in a highly regulated environment. Conduct a gap analysis of our current cloud data architecture and provide short term and long-term alternatives.
Location: Merida, Puebla or Remote.
- Design and document a logical and physical data models for transactional and analytics databases by leveraging Cloud PaaS and IaaS offerings to build services in support of data liquidity, data management and storage, data pipelines including both traditional ETL and streaming platforms, master data management and data stewardship.
- Develop policies and procedures for ensuring database security and access controls in a highly regulated environment.
- Conduct a gap analysis of our current cloud data architecture and provide short term and long-term alternatives.
- 10+ years of experience in data architecture. (relational and dimensional data modeling, with heavy emphasis on providing data for analytics.)
- Experience with ETL data transforms, design and structures.
- Decision maker and agent of change.
- Hands-on experience architecting complex solutions with Azure Data Services, Data Lakes, Databricks, and Data Factory.
- Data Pipeline, and related understanding of data ingestion, movement, and transformation across Azure Cloud services.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or understanding of Azure-based tools and services that support data storage, e.g., Azure SQL, Blob and Structured and Non-Structured Storage, Cosmos DB.
- Hands-on Infrastructure as a code experience.
- Hands-on Software development experience using Azure native solutions like Azure Functions, DevOps CI/CD for databases etc.
- Handling of data ingress and egress from the cloud (Azure, AWS).
- Estimating cloud costs, and identifying associated cost-control mechanisms
- Deep experience in Software design and development, Master Data Management; Database architecture, Storage and Security.
- Experience with high volume, multi-tenant database architectures.
- Experience extracting/writing data through API calls and web services.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Highly detail-oriented and intellectually curious.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST was awarded as a Best Place to work in IT by Empleos TI.
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings