We are looking for a leader with a proven track record of strong people management skills and an ability to hire and grow a talented team of engineers. Able to contribute to architecture and implementation discussions across platforms (website, iOS, and Android). Experienced, with 5+ years in an engineering leadership role. Focused on writing clear, readable, testable, modular, and monitored code. Effective at driving projects and comfortable getting your hands dirty when needed. Passionate about working on a large scale, consumer-facing mobile, and web applications. Collaborative with excellent communication skills and follow-through. Organized and analytical with the ability to track numerous separate threads to their appropriate resolution. Data-driven with an ability to deliver quality metrics and monitoring.
Location: Merida, Puebla or Remote.
- Lead application engineering teams by coordinating with product managers, tech leads, and individual contributors.
- Own and deliver complex technical projects from the planning stage through execution.
- Provide guidance on architecture and design, and define processes for launching products and features.
- Define, develop, and implement engineering best practices and strategies.
- Provide mentoring to both junior and senior engineers in their progress on business.
- Develop and track key metrics for quality and team performance, drive their improvement over time, and communicate their status.
- Serves as the technical point of contact for the project deliverables.
- Responsible for guiding cross-functional teams through the technical design of features and operation procedures with responsibility for translating project objectives to an execution level.
- Proven capability to manage competing priorities within short timelines with little to no supervision.
- Experience with relational databases, database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
- 5+ years of progressive experience developing web applications and coding complex software applications in C#/.Net, on the Microsoft stack.
- 4+ years of experience of Azure and serverless infrastructure services. (API Gateway, functions, App services, containers etc.).
- Diverse experience developing and modifying data-driven web software platform/applications with rich UI, such as CMS platforms.
- Strong hold on object programming and project patterns.
- Hands-on experience and thorough understanding of the following technologies: * C#.NET code, .NET CORE Framework and development practices.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages, such as Elastic.
- Experience with Socket based communication.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Hands-on experience and thorough understanding of Git source control.
- Knowledge of software design, software architecture, and programming best practices.
- 5+ Experience with software deployment processes.
- 4+ Experience using and applying Continuous Integration tools in DevOps.
- 4+ Experience with Oauth authentication methods.
- 4+ Experience with SPA applications developed using ReactJS, AngularJS etc.
- Experience with agile (Scrum) development methods.
- Strong knowledge/experience of API design, development, and testing including creating SWAGGER/Open API specs.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking, and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST was awarded as a Best Place to work in IT by Empleos TI.
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings