NearShore Technology is a fast growing, high-tech consulting company; headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. We provide IT services for Fortune 1000 companies in the MedTech, FinTech and HighTech industries. NearShore has been included in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA for 3 years in a row!
Our mission is to add value to our customers, our employees, our stakeholders, our communities, our countries, and our world. Come work for a fun company with great opportunities for training and growth. We understand that our employees are our most important asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.”
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in Psychology, Administration, Marketing, International Relations, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or related.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills is a must.
- Experience in Technical Recruiting of +3 years is required.
- Superb IT and Engineering knowledge and willingness to coach.
- Must have proven experience in recruiting Engineering positions (Software & Hardware).
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier technology talent).
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits.
- Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training a plus.
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies an tools; Zoho, OCC & LinkedIn Recruiter a plus.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented.
- Organized, consistent and great sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with fixed deadlines.
- Sales and customer service background is a plus.
Some of the activities to perform but not limited to:
- Source and engage Top Talent in Mexico.
- Search and filter candidates’ resumes.
- Execute pre technical screens in both English and Spanish.
- Manage full-life cycle candidate recruitment process with a high level of service.
- Manage applicant tracking systems and sourcing tools.
- Format and proofread candidates’ resumes.
- Promote NST culture and values.
Location: Puebla, MX
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- We were awarded as one of the best places to work in IT.
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability.
- We are all like a family.
- Employees are recognized.
- We have an Employee Success department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees.
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable.
- NST is a growing Company.
- Improved employee benefits.
- Competitive Salaries.
We also offer:
- Recruitment bonus program
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
COME CULTURE WITH US!
Back to All Job Postings