We are seeking a Project Manager with a proven track record managing large enterprise programs in our competitive, dynamic, and growing technology space. The perfect candidate will be passionate about client relationships and gives their work, their clients, and their team white-glove attention. You are someone who:
- Acts as the trusted liaison between our clients and our team;
- Has the personality type that adheres to high standards and results;
- Orchestrates the balance of time-sensitivity through cohesiveness, organization, and partnership;
- Works independently, and knows when it’s the right time to escalate up the chain;
- Likes to work in a team environment and inspire those around you;
- Loves technology and cares about contributing to solutions that help society.
- Manage all aspects of large scale and complex projects.
- Lead interactions with client and stakeholders while building strong relationships to help
- advance the needs of the project.
- Develop project plans, project schedules and estimates, resource plans, and other
- documentation necessary for successful project completion following the PMO process.
- Monitor activities, allocate resources and assign tasks to ensure targets are met
- Be able to adapt to changes quickly and function in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled meetings, take contemporaneous notes, and follow-up on action items in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on project forecasts and budgets daily, to ensure you and your team stay fully utilized while adhering to established project plans.
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders, including senior
- management on progress and problem situations, risks, and issues in a timely and clear fashion.
- Lead and facilitate quality control by creating outlines, test, and report on defect and change requests while striving to overall reduce defects on your projects.
- Work with content management systems (CMS) by ways of gathering and integrating content, images, and other assets.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a creative industry.
- Proven track record of successfully leading varied complexity projects on-time, on-schedule, and within budget.
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Time management skills, with the ability to independently prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A high degree of ownership and integrity; holds self and others accountable.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to positively influence others.
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and personal motivation.
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies including Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
- Passion about digital software solutions and making the technology world a better place.
- Expertise in modern web technologies and nomenclature, including usage of products such as content management systems (CMS), MacOS, iWork, G-Suite, and the Atlassian suite.
We will consider candidates from:
- Creative agency or studio
- Advertising/marketing backgrounds
- Small to mid-size organizations (public or private)
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability.
- We are all like a family.
- Employees are recognized.
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees.
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable.
- NST is a growing Company.
- Improved employee benefits.
- Competitive Salaries.
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings