Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools.
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization.
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3).
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements (security, HIPAA, etc. is preferred).
- Expertise using CloudFormation (or similar) for configuration management.
- A solid foundation of networking and Linux administration.
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Red Hat certification preferred and strong Ops foundation.
- Strong bias for action and ownership.
- Previous startup or agency experience would be a huge plus.
- Latent desire and/or curiosity in a related domain like software development, front-end engineering, security, or project management.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings