Location: Puebla / Merida / Remote
We are looking for a great Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro service distributed architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST was awarded as one the Best Places to Work for IT by Empleos TI.
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
Back to All Job Postings
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees