NearShore Technology is a fast growing, high-tech consulting company; headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. We provide IT services for Fortune 1000 companies in the MedTech, FinTech and HighTech industries. NearShore has been included in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA for 3 years in a row!
Our mission is to add value to our customers, our employees, our stakeholders, our communities, our countries, and our world. Come work for a fun company with great opportunities for training and growth. We understand that our employees are our most important asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.”
Location: Puebla, Mexico; Merida, Mexico
- Work collaboratively with other teams to design robust, modular, well documented machine control code and electrical subsystems for synthesis tools.
- Architect and deploy software for next generation synthesis tools
- Contribute to and improve internally developed software libraries that are used across the company, from research to production-scale tools.
- Improve and debug hardware and equipment-driving software throughout the company.
- Develop meaningful, robust unit tests for machines and document them rigorously.
- Gather feedback from end-users of your work and distill into actionable modifications.
- At least a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Software Engineering and 5 years of industry experience.
- Extensive experience with high-level, object-oriented programming (C# or Python)
- Experience building applications using WPF and XAML front-ends.
- Experience deploying code on systems that interact with the physical world.
- Experience with revision control software (Git preferred).
- Understanding of how to integrate machines with facility/business interfaces (SCADA, MES, ERP, etc.).
Nice to have
- Experience designing HMIs and writing the underlying code
- Ability to write Structured Text and familiarity with other IEC 61131-3 languages.
- Development, testing, and implementation experience of safety programs (TwinSAFE preferred).
- Strong fundamental understanding of field-deployed electronics, sensors, and motion components.
- Implementation of industrial Fieldbus communication protocols (EtherCAT, Profinet, EthernetIP, Modbus, etc.).
- Familiarity with industrial electrical design, including wiring diagrams, industrial network architecture, control panel design, power distribution, and protocols for process automation.
- Experience with unique and challenging industrial electrical safety requirements.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings