Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do, and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Location: Puebla, Mexico; Merida, Mexico
• Responsible for the visual design elements of client’s websites and mobile applications
• Create pages for promotions and testing for web and mobile sites
• Create compelling designs with little direction from concept through completion
• Work with UX Designer to meet business and marketing needs on a project-to-project basis
• Manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
• Maintain a style guide for visual reference
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge and experience with:
• Ability to create and design various web and app ready graphics, icons, and layouts from scratch using Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, XD).
• Ability to take direction from UX Designer, Marketing, and business Stakeholders
• Ability to create and follow established brand guidelines
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
• Proficient knowledge of visual hierarchy including font usage
• Proficient knowledge of web/app best practices, including graphic optimization
• Excellent eye for detail
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, google material design
• Self motivated
• Strong portfolio of work is needed.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
• NST was awarded as Best Place to work in IT 2020 by Empleos TI.
• NST adds value to employees and their communities.
• Work Stability
• We are all like a family
• Employees are recognized
• We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
• Empathy with Employees
• The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable
• NST is a growing Company
• Improved employee benefits
• Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits to all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings