Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do, and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Location: Puebla, Mexico; Merida, Mexico
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to assist us in development of additional features and functionality for one of our client’s web and mobile sites. This person will be working our development and marketing team to quickly turn around requests on our front-end CMS (Drupal) written in PHP.
• Writes code and performs programming, testing, and debugging of software applications.
• Maintains existing applications for maintenance of business
• Analyzes methods to efficiently address software system requirements
• Finalizes forms, procedures, and documentations needed for installation and maintenance of application programs.
• Practices good software engineering techniques and standards to minimize coding errors and ensure robustness and efficiency of work products.
• Partners with software teams in the development of software engineering processes.
• Participate in software project meetings and provide status reports.
• Interfaces with internal IT staff including Quality Assurance, Software Architects and others.
• Works with Operations and business partners to add new or custom features to company products.
• Assumes full end-to-end accountability and responsibility for assigned tasks as well as the end production delivery.
• Applies software engineering and Object-Oriented Design principles as well as utilizes UML based design documents and code to create or enhance software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge and experience with:
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) along with a minimum of 5+ years’ related experience in software development.
• Proven experience leading teams will be helpful.
• PHP and React programming
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
• Jira, Confluence
• SEO or eCommerce experience is a plus
• Experience in using Drupal CMS
• Familiar with software development lifecycle; working knowledge of software engineering including analysis, design, development, implementation, and verification.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
• NST was awarded as Best Place to work in IT 2020 by Empleos TI.
• NST adds value to employees and their communities.
• Work Stability
• We are all like a family
• Employees are recognized
• We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
• Empathy with Employees
• The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable
• NST is a growing Company
• Improved employee benefits
• Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits to all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings