• Contribute to project initiatives through various stages from ideation through end product development
• Manage and influence large teams of contributors throughout a project
• Manage vendors, software licensing, third-party dependencies
• Develop and comply with communication process strategies at various levels, including upward C-level
• Create and manage project plans, including estimates and schedules
• Collaborate with teams to estimate and size work based on client requirements
• Analyze process and help design solutions to increase efficiencies
• Work with a team of developers, testers, and business subject matter experts to ensure delivered work is timely, meets business needs and satisfies long term support objectives
• Proactively mitigate risk and remove team obstacles that impede progress
• Guide developers in understanding business needs
• Act as a primary point of contact between teams and business leaders
• Report on team and work status daily, weekly, and monthly according to company process
• B.S Degree Computer Science or related discipline, M.S. Degree preferred.
• 3-7+ yrs experience working as a Project Manager preferably in a regulated environment or Information Technology
• Experience in E-commerce Industry is ideal
• Management experience with large multi-functional teams is preferred
• Experience with building and managing project schedules and plans
• Proven track record of researching and analyzing complex business and issues and providing concise summaries and driving solutions
• Ability to analyze complex requests and provide actionable recommendations
• Proven track record in successfully managing meetings and engaging in effective team and client communication
• Strong presentation and documentation skills
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM methods and Waterfall methodologies
• Familiarity with SDLC and STLC as they relate to work management and process
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
• NST adds value to employees and their communities.
• Work Stability
• We are all like a family
• Employees are recognized
• We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
• Empathy with Employees
• The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
• NST is a growing Company
• Improved employee benefits
• Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees