• Lead reliability and performance monitoring to maintain and improve our network.
• Build new infrastructure to support the platform using modern AWS technologies such as EKS, Fargate, Lambda, DynamoDB, and RDS.
• Be responsible for network and systems monitoring, alerting strategies, and providing support for our on-call rotation that responds quickly to issues.
• Build and maintain efficient tooling for the entire engineering organization to improve developer productivity.
• Guide scaling decisions as our network grows.
• 3+ years of infrastructure engineering experience (prior Site Reliability Engineer title not required).
• You have managed complex production systems in a 24x7 environment.
• Prior experience building and maintaining complex web applications and holding them to a high SLA.
• You work well under pressure and solve problems using an analytical approach: decisive, fast moving; quick and constructive resolutions of conflicts; and have a can-do mentality.
• Ample experience with AWS services such as compute (EC2, Fargate, Lambda), containers (EKS, ECR), data storage (S3, RDS PostgreSQL/Aurora, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch), caching (ElastiCache Redis and Memcached), CDN (Cloudfront or Fastly), messaging (SQS/SNS/Kinesis), monitoring (CloudWatch).
• Proficient with Docker.
• Networking experience, comfortable working with command-line Linux.
• Excellent ability to communicate, organize, and give honest feedback.
• Great coding skills, ability to design complex systems, and can help others produce great technical designs as well.
Familiarity with these tools / technologies: Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Jenkins CI, Github, NGINX, HAProxy, Tableau.
Experience with modern monitoring solutions: Splunk, DataDog, New Relic, etc.
Experience operating in a SOC2 certified environment.
Formal Computer Science degree(s).
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
• NST adds value to employees and their communities.
• Work Stability
• We are all like a family
• Employees are recognized
• We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
• Empathy with Employees
• The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable
• NST is a growing Company
• Improved employee benefits
• Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits to all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees