Nearshore Technology is a
high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies
with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is
headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide
high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while
creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we
do, and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun
company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees
are our most asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Location: Puebla, Mexico; Merida, Mexico
• Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
• Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
• Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
• Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
• Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
• Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
• Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
• Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
• At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
• Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
• Expertise using CloudFormation (or similar) for configuration management
• A solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
• Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Strong bias for action and ownership
Previous startup or agency experience would be a plus
Latent desire and/or curiosity in a related domain like software development, front-end engineering, security, or project management.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
• NST adds value to employees and their communities.
• Work Stability
• We are all like a family
• Employees are recognized
• We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
• Empathy with Employees
• The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable
• NST is a growing Company
• Improved employee benefits
• Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits to all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
Back to All Job Postings