NearShore Technology is a
fast growing, high-tech consulting company; headquartered in the US with
growing offices in Mexico. We provide IT services for Fortune 1000 companies in
the MedTech, FinTech and HighTech industries. NearShore has been included in
the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA for 3 years in a row!
Our mission is to add
value to our customers, our employees, our stakeholders, our communities, our
countries, and our world. Come work for a fun company with great opportunities
for training and growth. We understand that our employees are our most
important asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.”
NearShore Technology is a technology firm that specializes in software development, team enhancement and managed services, within the healthcare, finance, and innovation industries. We are headquartered in Georgia Tech’s Innovation Center, with offices throughout North America. Our mission is to ADD VALUE to our customers, our employees, our stakeholders, our communities, our countries, and our world. We have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list two years in a row as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to join our team as a Marketing Associate. The Marketing Associate will work closely with the Marketing Team to execute on various marketing initiatives for NearShore Technology.
Location: Orlando, Florida, US.
• Design and build content for presentations, proposals, and other marketing materials while following brand guidelines
• Corporate communications
• Write content for company website blogs and updates
• Create and launch email campaigns
• Assist in digital marketing initiatives including social media and digital advertising
• Assist in internal Corporate Communications
• Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
• Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
• Ad hoc duties to support the Executive team
• Super organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable communicating with C-Suite
• Ability to design marketing pieces from scratch
• Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
• Ability to deliver results while managing multiple projects
• Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, emphasis on Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, emphasis on Adobe Illustrator
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
• NST adds value to employees and their communities.
• Work Stability
• We are all like a family
• Employees are recognized
• We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
• Empathy with Employees
• The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
• NST is a growing Company
• Improved employee benefits
• Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
Back to All Job Postings