Are you passionate about innovation and technology? We are looking for awesome people to join our team (and we hope you can do some coding as well). You will work on a small, focused, and highly efficient Scrum team tackling problems and building new things to provide our customers with the best experience possible.
Location: Puebla, Mexico; Merida, Mexico
- Work within a Scrum team designing and developing software solutions.
- Apply appropriate design/architectural patterns to practical problems by translating them into working code
- Understand business needs and be capable of translating them into technical solutions
- Communicate frequently and collaboratively with business resources
- Self-motivate and self-manage in a rapid application development environment
- Take ownership of project components Use Python to open source web scraping logic
- B.S. degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related work experience
- 3+ years of related work experience, including Java or other Object-Oriented programming
- Experience with the Agile mindset and Scrum framework
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings