NearShore Technology has recently partnered with a large multinational leader in the commercial building equipment field as one of its strategic innovation partners. We will be developing Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for a variety of products used to provide water and air handling solutions in commercial buildings. The goal is to make such products “smart” by collecting, transmitting, and reporting live data to technicians through a cloud-based application. Our work will focus on the integration of IoT devices, commercial building products, cloud-based data management, and reporting to mobile devices. We will be prototyping, testing, troubleshooting, documenting, and maturing the technology from prototypes for technical and production readiness. You will be working with an international and cross-functional team.
Location: Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Creating instruction manuals and videos that clearly demonstrate how to install and operate IoT technology on equipment commonly found in commercial buildings.
• Converting raw test results into professional reports.
• Creating product documentation for entry into an ISO 9001 quality management system.
• Assisting the Test Engineer from time-to-time with lab testing and development efforts related to IoT equipment on commercial building equipment.
• Understand and discuss engineering information with people of diverse roles to be able to formally document it.