NearShore Technology has recently partnered with a large multinational leader in the commercial building equipment field as one of its strategic innovation partners. We will be developing Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for a variety of products used to provide water and air handling solutions in commercial buildings. The goal is to make such products “smart” by collecting, transmitting, and reporting live data to technicians through a cloud-based application. Our work will focus on the integration of IoT devices, commercial building products, cloud-based data management, and reporting to mobile devices. We will be prototyping, testing, troubleshooting, documenting, and maturing the technology from prototypes for technical and production readiness. You will be working with an international and cross-functional team.
Location: Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
Job duties and responsibilities:
Maintain specialized engineering labs in good working order.
- Perform basic maintenance on typical commercial building equipment and infrastructure.
- Keep the facility safe, clean, and orderly.
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance.
- Manage contractors such as electricians, plumbers, and handymen who occasionally need to provide services and facility upgrades.
- Assist a Test Engineer with lab experiments from time-to-time
- Coordinate internal personnel such as cleaning and maintenance staff.
- Ability to foresee and work on lab scaling and enhancements.
- Schedule and perform lab security checks.
- Keep and maintain inventories to track assets and client-owned equipment.
- Creation of reports.