NearShore Technology is a fast growing, high-tech consulting company; headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. We provide IT services for Fortune 1000 companies in the MedTech, FinTech and HighTech industries. NearShore has been included in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA for 3 years in a row!
This role entails utilizing your thorough understanding of system design
and system integration tools and methodologies to connect pieces across the
different functional elements i.e. Software, Mechanical, Electrical, Fluidics,
and Optical engineering.
Location: Merida, Mexico
· You will lead Systems Engineering activities and
deliverables, including driving architecture and requirements for complex
· You will exercise your strong Communication and
Leadership skills to collaborate with teams worldwide, including external
· Provide technical support to a wide range of
problems pertaining to specific programs and projects.
· Consistently apply Systems Engineering
Techniques such as requirements synthesis/management, traceability, risk
management (ISO 14971), Verification and Validation.
· Work effectively in a cross functional team, in
a collaborative manner to identify, communicate and mitigate project/program
needs based on lifecycle phase.
· Use disciplined work methodologies utilizing
scientific and statistical methods (six sigma) in resolving problems, devising
tests, and setting specifications.
· B.S. Degree in Engineering or other scientific
· Minimum of 4 years' experience in systems
engineering, product development, or product design.
· Experience developing and executing System Level
Characterization, Integration or Test Procedures.
· Experience with flow cytometry or other cell
analysis technologies are highly desirable.
· Experience in Product Development for In Vitro
Diagnostic and/or medical devices in ISO 13485 environment.
· Experience with Risk Management methodology
· Proficiency in the use of Traceability tools
such as DOORS or Team Foundation Server (TFS).
· Good understanding of Structured Product
Development Process and methodology.