NearShore Technology is a fast growing, high-tech consulting company; headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. We provide IT services for Fortune 1000 companies in the MedTech, FinTech and HighTech industries. NearShore has been included in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA for 3 years in a row!
· Works closely with the project team to develop
and implement software/firmware solutions to meet product requirements and
· Performs development work independently with
minimal supervision required.
· Architects structures and solutions within your
assigned portion of a project.
· Ensures quality of work product by following
industry standards such as MISRA and IEC.
· Generates documentation to support regulatory
filings and internal reports and specifications.
· Participates in formal Verification and
Validation activities including protocol generation and execution.
· Provides R&D input on CAPA reports and post
product release support to Manufacturing worldwide.
· Follows design, quality, and safety guidelines
based on GMP, FDA, and ISO guidelines.
· BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
or a closely related engineering degree from an accredited university is
required. MS is preferred.
· Minimum of 8 years' experience in software or
firmware development, preferably in the medical device industry.
· Demonstrated success in developing products or
applications. Experienced in developing software or firmware for optoelectronic
devices for consumer, industrial, or medical applications.
knowledge of C, C++, or C# software or firmware development.
· Development experience with Embedded Linux
and VXWorks essential.
· Development experience with FreeRTOS, Micrium, or similar RTOS internals a plus.
· Experience with memory management, interrupt
controller and bootloader strongly desired.
· Device driver development of Timer, ADC, RTC, DMA module highly preferred.
· Experience with common hardware interfaces such
as SPI, I2C and UART. Low-level
knowledge of USB protocols and
device drivers a plus.
· Application development with image sensors or
camera modules. Image processing algorithm development is a plus.
· Experience programming microcontrollers (ARM,
ColdFire, TI, x86) required. Experience with IAR or uVision IDE is preferred.
· Hands on experience troubleshooting
firmware/hardware interfaces using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and debuggers.
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTPS, and data encryption
· Self-motivated, independent and comfortable
working in a team environment.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Good time management and organizational skills.