- Design and Develop REST WebServices utilizing Hibernate and Spring boot.
- Apply design principles and patterns in creating enterprise level solutions.
- Perform WebServices tuning and performance testing.
- Applies advanced technical principles, techniques, theories and concepts.
- Works on innovative and unusually complex technical problems to provide solutions.
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and develops computer applications, systems. and related procedures.
- Prepares program specifications, codes, tests, and debugs computer applications.
- IT related bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication.
- Availability to travel to the USA
- 3+ years f experience in Java 8 development.
- Back-End Design and Development.
- 3 years of experience in Hibernate.
- 3 years of experience in Spring Boot.
- 3 years of experience in PL/SQL (stored procedures).
- Unit or automated Testing.
- RESTful Webservices.
- Responsive design.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees