- Applies advanced technical principles, techniques, theories and concepts.
- Works on innovative and unusually complex technical problems to provide solutions.
- Perform code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Work with product leads, designers and QA to implement features in an elegant and testable fashion
• IT related bachelor’s degree.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication.
• Very good experience in Angular 6 and AngularJS
• 3+ years of experience developing Angular 5+ single page applications.
• 1+ year of experience developing in AngularJS
• Extensive knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3.
• Experience in enterprise UI development.
• Fair understanding of backend technologies
• Very good experience integrating web applications with Restful API's.
Nice to Have
• Material design by google
• Experience in POS systems
• Sass / Less
• Sketch, Invision, Axure and Balsamiq or any other prototyping tools.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees