- Deliver data as a service, ensuring consistency, durability, availability and performance of relational and non-relational datastores across a wide variety of applications and services.
- Build and maintain comprehensive database monitoring to manage performance, prioritize improvements and predict data growth.
- Evangelize and implement a lifecycle approach to data and capacity management.
- Collaborate with other senior engineers to evaluate and select new storage technologies.
- Participate in rigorous learning-focused review of your own and others' code and configuration.
- Work with colleagues in Data Systems, respond as needed to understand, mitigate, correct and prevent operational incidents.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- A B.S. or higher in computer science or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience designing, implementing and administering fully redundant multi-site IP networks in hybrid on-premise/infrastructure as-a-service environments.
- Expert-level understanding of core network concepts, including routing, encapsulation, tunneling, and network address translation.
- Experience selecting, configuring and monitoring physical and virtualized network devices.
- Experience designing, configuring and managing client VPNs and site-to-site connectivity with active/active redundancy.
- Experience designing and configuring intrusion detection and responding to security incidents.
- Expert-level skills troubleshooting network and connectivity problems.
- Demonstrated interest and experience managing infrastructure as code.
Nice to Have
- Bonus for experience with network design for event-driven data pipelines.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees