- Architect the systems and software that enables research, engineering, manufacturing, and business operations teams to work effectively and iterate rapidly.
- Lead and mentor colleagues by example, delivering high quality, maintainable code in concise, single-concern merge requests. You "walk the talk" with rigorous, respectful, learning-focused code reviews and thoughtfully engineered test coverage for long-term maintainability.
- With colleagues in Data Systems, triage incoming requests from our stakeholders and prioritize ongoing development.
- With colleagues in Data Systems, respond as needed to understand, mitigate, correct and prevent operational incidents.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- A B.S. or higher in computer science, engineering, math or physical sciences.
- 5+ years of hands-on software and data systems work.
- Skills and experience with Python, C#, SQL, SCADA/PLC integrations, and software that interacts with the physical world.
- Systems-level thinking. You approach your work holistically, and the quality of your solutions shows your careful consideration of all aspects of each problem.
- Hands-on approach. You are actively engaged in developing new and existing applications, data pipelines, and code bases.
Nice to Have
- Bonus for skills and experience building event-driven data pipelines, RESTful web services, and/or integrating on-premise and cloud hosted systems, services and applications.
- Bonus for experience with scientific operations management, manufacturing execution, and/or enterprise resource planning.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees