- Work as a member of a cross-functional team to develop new web-based modules using Ruby, Rails, Backbone.js, and PostgreSQL, using RSpec and Jasmine to write unit tests.
- Successfully interact with product owners, quality assurance testers, other developers, and system architect on a daily basis to produce high quality results in a timely fashion.
- Remain current on web development techniques.
- Suggest new tools and methods to improve development efficiency.
- Career growth opportunities available.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.).
- 3+ years’ experience developing web applications using Ruby on Rails. (We will consider exceptional candidates with experience on other Web Application frameworks).
- Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
- Experience or Knowledge with Test Driven Development is a plus. RSPEC and Jasmine are preferred
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML, and Object-oriented programming.
- Basic knowledge of SQL required.
- Experience with version control (GIT) software helpful.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Organizational ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Natural collaborator and communicator with a sense of humor who prefers developing in a team environment.
- The ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees