- Work as a member of a cross-functional team to develop new web-based modules using Ruby, Rails and JS Frameworks.
- Suggest new tools and methods to improve development efficiency.
- Career growth opportunities available.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience developing web applications using Ruby on Rails.
- Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
- Knowledge with Test Driven Development is a plus. RSPEC and Jasmine are preferred
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML, and Object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of SQL required.
- The ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees