- Deliver high quality, maintainable code through concise, single-concern merge requests. Your code always includes tests for long-term maintainability and logging for operational monitoring.
- Participate in rigorous learning-focused review of your own and others' code.
- With colleagues in Data Systems, triage requests from our stakeholders and prioritize ongoing development.
- With colleagues in Data Systems, respond as needed to understand, mitigate, correct and prevent operational incidents.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- A B.S. or higher in computer science or a related field.
- Bonus for experience writing software that interacts with the physical world (i.e. IoT devices or manufacturing automation).
- Bonus for experience applying data science and machine learning techniques.
- Bonus for experience building event-driven data pipelines, RESTful web services, and/or integrating on-premise and cloud-hosted software.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees