• Understands basic software architecture concepts, and is able to participate in architectural discussions, as well as propose architectural changes or enhancements.
• Understands and implements logging, tracing, and unit tests in new and existing software.
• Able to troubleshoot and debug existing software and provide technical field support.
• Shows innovation and creativity in solving problems; draws upon different sources for ideas and solutions.
• Understands database architecture, interfaces, and is able to participate in the design of robust databases and their associated support structures.
• Can implement basic designs and layouts for thick-client or web-based user interfaces.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5 yrs+ experience as software developer, Full-stack development skills required.
• Must have strong experience with OOP and .NET Technologies like: MVC, Web API with C#, Rest Services
• Exposure or experience with Angular 6
• Good programming skills in CSS & HTML5
• Strong knowledge on Databases specially on SQL Server
• Knowledge Design Patterns & Principles
• Excellent communication skills: Able to speak with non-Spanish speakers and understand different types of accents.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees