- Create and implement CSS and HTML graphic user interface (GUI) elements from design mock-ups.
- Support creation and maintenance of application functionality.
- Write queries to support our Dashboard product development and delivery.
- Understand basic software architecture concepts, and be able to participate in architectural discussions.
- Show innovation and creativity in solving problems; draw upon different sources for ideas and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills: Able to speak with non-Spanish speakers and understand different types of accents.
- Some knowledge of Node.js or another backend language (Python or PHP).
- MYSQL (Maria /PostgreSQL a bonus).
- CSS (BEM, SASS and Twitter Bootstrap knowledge a bonus).
- Responsive design development.
- Familiarity with version control systems, (Git or others).
- Strong knowledge of Linux and its command line tools.
- Amazon Cloud Web Services.
- Familiarity with testing and debugging code
Nice to have
- Python / Pandas / Zappa
- Understanding of REST principles
- APIs and web service integration
- Domain management (DNS)
- Web Hosting Setups
- Website Caching Mechanisms
- SEO knowledge
- Ngnix / Apache
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees