• Write maintainable and performant code, while at the same creating pixel perfect designs.
• implementation of high fidelity mockups, and best in class app experiences or implement a world-class UI by drawing upon other parts of the system for inspiration.
• Adhere to the company’s style guides during implementations.
• Inherit code from legacy systems and enhance the UI
• Inherit functional code from full stack engineers and enhance the UI
• Implement responsive designs for mobile phones, tablets and desktop.
• Optimizing for first meaningful paint
• Help define acceptance tests
• Test design and performance on iOS and Android as well as desktop
Other skills (Desired)
At least 3+ years’ experience in:
• Experience with ReactJS or AngularJS
• Experience with SASS or LESS
• Experience with performance testing
• Experience with Build/bundling Tools such as Gulp, Webpack, Parcel, etc
• Ability to review and audit UX/UI designs for flaws in flow and business logic
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer services/client service skills
• Strong understanding of mobile and tablet version of websites with modern standards
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees