• Write maintainable and performant code, while at the same creating pixel perfect designs.
• implementation of high fidelity mockups, and best in class app experiences or implement a world-class UI by drawing upon other parts of the system for inspiration.
• Adhere to the company’s style guides during implementations.
• Inherit code from legacy systems and enhance the UI
• Inherit functional code from full stack engineers and enhance the UI
• Implement responsive designs for mobile phones, tablets and desktop.
• Optimizing for first meaningful paint
• Help define acceptance tests
• Test design and performance on iOS and Android as well as desktop
Other skills (Desired)
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.).
• At least 5 years of professional experience as Front-End Developer.
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
• Understanding of React/GraphQL/Apollo.
• Desirable to have experience in Adobe Marketing Cloud (if not, you will be trained on it).
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees