• Conducting root cause analysis on the current product portfolio.
• Develop cost effective solutions to end of life components and line down issues.
• Development efforts from concepts to implementation to solve obsolescence issues.
• Drive circuit and hardware design phases including architecture and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex printed circuit board assemblies into life sciences-based instrumentation.
• Collaborate on complex designs involving Systems-on-Chip (SoC), FPGAs and high-speed data acquisition protocols.
• Effectively work with cross-functional teams including software, mechanical design and system engineering to resolve issues on the current product portfolio.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
• Minimum 3 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer for system troubleshooting.
• Minimum 3 years of experience designing both analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies.
• Experience in digital and analog circuit design background that includes: FPGAs, microprocessors, analog and power distribution circuitry and experience with building blocks for modular systems.
• Design skills and tools for schematic capture and board layout and simulation
• Excellent analytical skills to drive to root cause.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Self-motivated, independent, and comfortable working in a matrix team environment.
• Strong problem analysis and solving skills.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees